Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Project Proposal

I am doing my 5 perspectives on freshman photo-j student Sam Gause. This feels a little like déjà vu because in my fundamentals class I did a story on Dann Wunderlich who was a freshman, living in McDavid that chose photojournalism after injuring himself playing football. Sam is a freshman living in McDavid that chose photojournalism after injuring himself playing baseball. He's from Phoenix, AZ and says he's always been an artistic kid. He started taking photo classes in high school, which peaked his interest. He met his two best friends this school year from his dorm. He's working for the Maneater, among his classes he's taking Spanish, which he says is the most challenging class for him. I'm going to show the different aspects of his day. Interviewing people for stories, hanging out with his friends, going running, working on homework and then I was going to shoot him in his fundamentals class Wednesday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment