Monday, February 22, 2010

Catching up

I know I haven't posted in awhile so here is my catch up post. This first picture is from the Missouri Grand Prix we hosted last weekend.


Houston we have a problem...Calin sorts out POYi issues.


When I'm at POYi I like to get on the webcast because I like to see what people are saying about the pictures. DK made fun of me.


I attempted to do a project about Valentine's day, but my dislike for the holiday got the better of me. I title this "The Aftermath"



I was on my way to work and realized I didn't have a picture for the day so I shot this while getting into my car. Plus this was the first day in forever that we didn't have overcast skies. The birds were happy.



I ran into my friend Corey on my way to class and took a quick portrait of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment