Wednesday, February 3, 2010

And so it begins...

Everyday for the next thirty days I, along with my picture story class, will take a photo and post it on my blog. This shouldn't be a challenge since I'm a photographer, but this semester I have been slacking on finding time to shoot everyday and running out of ideas of things to shoot in Columbia, MO. Hopefully this will bring me out of my slump. Today is day one and I was wondering what I could shoot in an hour before work. When I walked in my room I saw all of the empty medicine packages and bottles of cough syrup that got me through my "cold gone wild" this past weekend and thought about how much I spend on these items every time I get sick. It has to be at least $40-$50 once you add in prescriptions. So, I gathered my medicines and tissues and cough drops and this is what I came up with. Crazy....I know.



No comments:

Post a Comment